Thursday, April 15, 2010

Long Lost Blog

Okay I took a reallly really long break from my blog...BUT I'm back! I have been doing some runs nothing longer than 10miles. I am getting back into it and next weekend I will run 15miles. I am really excited because i'm going to start training to do really long bike rides too. I love this weather its so easy to be active.

Schedule:

May 2nd: run broad street
July 4th: ride bike to long beach island
Nov 21st: RUN MARATHON


I may do a lot of other things in between but thats what I am thinking at this point. I want to incorporate long runs into my schedule all summer. I am a bit afraid of the heat but i think i am working it out. Running has been really challenging for some reason but I am hoping that I will find my groove again.

No comments:

Post a Comment