Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Okay soo... I never told you...

..I started marathon training two weeks ago!

Its been going well so far. We decided to use a training plan that schedules us to run 5 times a week. I haven't made it past 4 yet. This week I think I may be able to brake my cycle. It has been so hot and I have been so busy that I have had to miss one day each week. I am hoping to break my bad cycle.

I am in the bad habit of running real slow. I think that I just get so comfy and distracted. I just don't realized I am going so slow. When I push myself to go faster it isn't impossible to go faster but I forget to push. I need to keep my attention on it. A GOAL. Another goal is to do weight lifting and abs more regularly. I have been doing them more but not regularly. We are also working in hills this time, very excited.


I'm ready to kick-ass this marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment