Friday, October 15, 2010

I am not Air Jurek...

I know it was so sad for me to realize too. Unlike Scott Jurek I have been completely preoccupied the last few months. I have run on average once a week. Everything is about to change. I am training for the Philadelphia Half Marathon on November 21st, 2010 and then I will go on to do the Shamrock marathon again in the spring. I really do love running but my life has been all over the place and I haven't been able to make time. Things have slowed down so here I go again!

Air Lea, air!
Run Lea, run!

I'm excited to run in the snow, really I am. Also another change is that Leslie, my running partner, will be moving to DC! I know! So we will be in a long distance running relationship to keep us running lonnng distances. We are going to use this blog as a way to support and keep each other accountable.

keep on trekking on!

No comments:

Post a Comment